Founded over 15 years ago, EPIC Connections is a global contact center professional services and technology firm. EPIC is seeing rapid growth in each of its service segments and is currently looking for team-oriented, dynamic, experienced resources to support our growth.
Project Manager Positions
Project Manager - CCaaS/UCaaS Implementations (Contract)
Are you a process-oriented individual who enjoys assessing customer requirements and building solutions to meet those needs? Does owning a project through to completion and seeing the customer appreciation of the results give you satisfaction? Do you have the ability to solve a customer’s business need through process analysis and workflow configuration?
EPIC Connections is a consulting and professional services firm leveraging people, process, and technology to help contact centers function more effectively for our clients and their customers. EPIC works with our customers to align technology with business objectives and best practices. EPIC is engaged with customers throughout their contact center lifecycle from initial requirements gathering and design through deployment, ongoing optimization, and support.
The EPIC Connections Project Manager serves as the customer project coordinator for cloud contact center platform implementations, working in tandem with providers like NICE inContact, Five9, Talkdesk, Genesys and other platforms to manage the implementations of customer CCaaS/UCaaS solutions and the migration of existing customer services to the new platform. The Project Manager represents the customer and their team members to ensure business requirements are being implemented according to defined requirements and best practices, services are completed on-time and on-budget by the CCaaS/UCaaS platform services vendor, and serves as a key advisor to the customer throughout the process.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
The Project Manager – CCaaS/UCaaS Implementations will be responsible for providing project management for implementations of customers onto CCaaS/UCaaS platforms; managing customer expectations and satisfaction; and governing the implementation processes deployed by the vendor implementation team. This position is also responsible for tracking project time, deliverables, status, budget, risks, and mitigations as well as adjusting the vendor implementation processes accordingly to meet customer and organizational goals.
The Project Manager will manage the implementation processes, maintain quality objectives for implementations, and coordinate activities with CCaaS/UCaaS vendors (number provisioning, connectivity, ticket submission, required documentation, etc.) and internal customer teams (operations, training, technology, etc.). This position will coach, and mentor internal staff in the use of implementation best practices and may include direct report supervision.
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide project management for customer CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects
- Manage day-to-day aspects of multiple implementation projects, including vendor and customer kickoff meetings, regular customer status calls, tracking of milestone deliverables, updating project plans, coordination of adhoc calls, documentation, etc.
- Ensure deliverables are maintained for all projects, providing regular status reports, project risks, and ensuring projects stay on time and within budget
- Engage as a point of escalation for customer needs/inquiries/concerns, and provide end-to-end customer experience management
- Consult with vendor Implementation Managers and customers on best use of system capabilities as necessary
- Coordinate activities with vendors relating to connectivity, provisioning, training, and other vendor services
- Assess, design, and develop the project methodologies and processes necessary for expeditious customer engagements
- Develop and facilitate process, quality, and speed to completion initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction
- Assist with business analysis, user needs analysis and provide input on business systems design for CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects as needed
- Serve in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of large-scale projects
- Advise customers on system capabilities, implementation of best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, and status to customer stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer organization
- Ensure creation of required documentation for implemented services
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, communication, and attire
- Maintain the EPIC brand reputation with customers
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- 3-5 years managing enterprise level projects
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter
- 3-5 years’ experience in call center operations or technology, or process management
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience
- CCaaS/UCaaS platform knowledge required
- Technical configuration experience with cloud contact center solutions
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Able to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with conducting presentations to customers
Employment Type: Contract position
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, Omaha, NE or remote
Founded in 2003, EPIC Connections is a contact center consulting and professional services firm, headquartered in Omaha, NE. We focus on leveraging people, process and technology to help contact centers function more effectively for our clients and their customers. EPIC is a small, veteran-owned business with big plans for the future.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be a key contributor to helping us achieve our plans by designing and executing marketing programs that enable EPIC to successfully reach, build and maintain awareness in our Master Agent and Direct Channels and grow sales revenue. The Marketing Manager plays a key role in driving leads and building EPIC’s pipeline for contact center consulting and professional services. This person will be a key member of the EPIC team and will lead, in collaboration with other members of the EPIC leadership team, the development and execution of EPIC’s marketing program, including: marketing and communications strategy, branding and image, marketing plan, calendar, and budget.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Understand EPIC’s sales channels and develop programs that effectively market to and grow each channel
- Manage content development and delivery to different channels
- Drive demand generation activities that lead to increased sales
- Craft lead-nurturing programs and email campaigns for trigger-based and drip communications marketing that grow the Master Agent and Direct channels
- Manage/optimize EPIC’s website and SEO ranking
- Identify associations and social media channels to help EPIC grow our leads and expand our base
- Understand EPIC’s partner relationships and work with partner personnel in a variety of areas (marketing, sales, product marketing) to communicate the value proposition of EPIC Connections’ solutions and differentiate us from other solutions in a crowded marketplace
- Publish partner success stories and other communications that celebrate partner successes
- Manage partner events, as needed (e.g., lunch and learns, sales meetings, etc)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrated excellent copy-writing skills
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Revenue-driving marketing experience in B2B campaign design, integrated marketing and demand generation
- Experience in channel marketing (preferred) and proven portfolio of successfully managing metrics-based campaigns
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, partners and co-workers
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM tools
- Excellent time-management skills
- Familiarity with SaaS technology companies and contact centers helpful
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Omaha, NE is strongly preferred or remote considered
Writing Samples: In addition to your resume, please provide 2-3 examples of your writing.
Professional Services and Technology Positions
Senior Consultant – Contact Center Operations/Technology (Contractor)
Are you a contact center operations or technology professional who enjoys working with clients to design, deploy and optimize their contact center operations and technology? As a Senior Consultant, you will assist clients in transforming their customer’s experience, improve their operational efficiency and align technology with their business needs. Our process is “hands on.” Consultants work remotely and at our client’s sites with their front-line staff, listening to calls, observing interactions as well as analyzing data and interacting with key stakeholders.
We are looking for experienced contact center professionals to work on contract consulting engagements. Successful candidates have deep contact center experience and knowledge, strong verbal and written communication skills. They will possess the ability to apply analysis, observation and experience to deliver impactful recommendations in a professional read-out.
EPIC Connections is a 16-year old, contact center consulting and professional services firm focused on helping our clients with their contact center operations and technology transformations. EPIC consulting engagements have delivered millions of dollars value to our clients.
Engagements typically require overnight travel to client locations.
- 10+ years of experience in contact center operations and/or workforce management
- 5+ years of experience in multiple contact center leadership positions
- Outstanding customer relationship skills with strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams across multiple levels of an organization
- MS Office with specific experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Contact Center technology experience strongly preferred
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
Sr. Implementation Engineer: Five9
EPIC Connections is a consulting organization specializing in contact center services and solutions. EPIC partners with cloud contact center platform providers, assisting them and their clients in defining call center requirements and implementing cloud ACD, IVR, dialer, email, chat and related solutions.
The EPIC Connections Sr. Implementation Engineer: Five9 is the customer facing solution expert for cloud call center platforms working to implement new customer call center solutions on CCaaS platforms like Five9 and inContact. The goal of the Implementation Manager is to work with the client to identify needs and build the solutions necessary to implement the partner call center platform services using the vendor configuration toolset.
JOB DESCRIPTION and Duties
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
Responsible for implementation of customers onto EPIC partner cloud call center platforms, primarily acting as the lead implementation resource on Five9 implementations, while working closely with the EPIC VP – Professional Services to determine customer call center process and technical requirements and configure the Five9 cloud platform on behalf of the customer and Five9. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, integration and other services on the Five9 platform. Serves in a lead implementation role, assisting and mentoring other implementation personnel as needed.
- Providing solution design and development for new client implementations on Five9, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required to implement new clients on Five9 cloud contact center platforms.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.) to the platforms as part of the call center platform development efforts.
- Manage day-to-day technical aspects of multiple implementation projects.
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Implementation of Five9 advanced services (i.e. Outbound dialer, Salesforce or other CRM integration, etc..).
- Coordination of connectivity, number management services, and other functions necessary to onboard customers.
- Provision of “expert services” assisting more junior implementation resources with complex services including integration to third party systems, custom scripting, and other services as needed. Serves as mentor to implementation resources.
- Maintaining expertise with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for Five9 contact center projects.
- Serving in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- Creating required documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Maintaining the EPIC reputation with its key partners and customers.
- Strong background with Five9 implementations preferred, including CRM integrations with external platforms
- Cloud contact center vendor technical configuration experience (Five9, inContact, etc.)
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management / Marketing / Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, WFM, PBX, dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing or other typical office work may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)
Why Work for
- Average tenure is five years
- Founded in 2003, EPIC is a stable company
- The brand and company are known and respected
- The product has been proven
- It is within family friendly communities (Omaha and Salt Lake City)
- EPIC is a steward of the community
- There’s opportunity for growth
The TEAM Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Employees take pride and ownership in the products/services
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges everyday
- “Be part of something EPIC”
- EPIC is a premium brand in the Cloud Contact Center Industry
- The company invests in its employees with good benefits
© 2020 EPIC Connections, Inc.