Founded over 15 years ago, EPIC Connections is a global contact center professional services and technology firm. EPIC is seeing rapid growth in each of its service segments and is currently looking for team-oriented, dynamic, experienced resources to support our growth.
Project Manager Positions
Project Manager - CCaaS/UCaaS Implementations (Contract)
Are you a process-oriented individual who enjoys assessing customer requirements and building solutions to meet those needs? Does owning a project through to completion and seeing the customer appreciation of the results give you satisfaction? Do you have the ability to solve a customer’s business need through process analysis and workflow configuration?
EPIC Connections is a consulting and professional services firm leveraging people, process, and technology to help contact centers function more effectively for our clients and their customers. EPIC works with our customers to align technology with business objectives and best practices. EPIC is engaged with customers throughout their contact center lifecycle from initial requirements gathering and design through deployment, ongoing optimization, and support.
The EPIC Connections Project Manager serves as the customer project coordinator for cloud contact center platform implementations, working in tandem with providers like NICE inContact, Five9, Talkdesk, Genesys and other platforms to manage the implementations of customer CCaaS/UCaaS solutions and the migration of existing customer services to the new platform. The Project Manager represents the customer and their team members to ensure business requirements are being implemented according to defined requirements and best practices, services are completed on-time and on-budget by the CCaaS/UCaaS platform services vendor, and serves as a key advisor to the customer throughout the process.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
The Project Manager – CCaaS/UCaaS Implementations will be responsible for providing project management for implementations of customers onto CCaaS/UCaaS platforms; managing customer expectations and satisfaction; and governing the implementation processes deployed by the vendor implementation team. This position is also responsible for tracking project time, deliverables, status, budget, risks, and mitigations as well as adjusting the vendor implementation processes accordingly to meet customer and organizational goals.
The Project Manager will manage the implementation processes, maintain quality objectives for implementations, and coordinate activities with CCaaS/UCaaS vendors (number provisioning, connectivity, ticket submission, required documentation, etc.) and internal customer teams (operations, training, technology, etc.). This position will coach, and mentor internal staff in the use of implementation best practices and may include direct report supervision.
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide project management for customer CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects
- Manage day-to-day aspects of multiple implementation projects, including vendor and customer kickoff meetings, regular customer status calls, tracking of milestone deliverables, updating project plans, coordination of adhoc calls, documentation, etc.
- Ensure deliverables are maintained for all projects, providing regular status reports, project risks, and ensuring projects stay on time and within budget
- Engage as a point of escalation for customer needs/inquiries/concerns, and provide end-to-end customer experience management
- Consult with vendor Implementation Managers and customers on best use of system capabilities as necessary
- Coordinate activities with vendors relating to connectivity, provisioning, training, and other vendor services
- Assess, design, and develop the project methodologies and processes necessary for expeditious customer engagements
- Develop and facilitate process, quality, and speed to completion initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction
- Assist with business analysis, user needs analysis and provide input on business systems design for CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects as needed
- Serve in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of large-scale projects
- Advise customers on system capabilities, implementation of best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, and status to customer stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer organization
- Ensure creation of required documentation for implemented services
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, communication, and attire
- Maintain the EPIC brand reputation with customers
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- 3-5 years managing enterprise level projects
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter
- 3-5 years’ experience in call center operations or technology, or process management
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience
- CCaaS/UCaaS platform knowledge required
- Technical configuration experience with cloud contact center solutions
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Able to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with conducting presentations to customers
Employment Type: Contract position
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, Omaha, NE or remote
Professional Services and Technology Positions
Sr. Implementation Engineer: NICE CXone (inContact) EPIC Connections, an InflowCX Company
EPIC is looking for an experienced NICE CXone Implementation Engineer to fill immediate capacity needs. Experience with the NICE CXone platform is required.
Are you a process-oriented individual who enjoys assessing customer requirements and building solutions to meet those needs? Does owning a project through to completion and seeing the customer’s appreciation of the results give you satisfaction? Do you have the ability to meet a customer’s business objectives through process analysis and workflow configuration?
EPIC Connections, an InflowCX company, is a consulting and professional services organization specializing in contact center services and solutions. EPIC partners with cloud contact center platform providers, assisting them and their customers in defining contact center requirements and implementing Cloud ACD, IVR, dialer, email, chat, text, WFM, QM, BI and related solutions.
The Senior Implementation Engineer (“SIE”) is the customer facing solution expert for cloud contact center platforms working to implement new customer contact center solutions on CCaaS platforms like NICE CXone (inContact). The goal of the SIE is to work with the customer to identify needs/requirements and build the solutions necessary to implement the partner contact center platform services using the vendor configuration toolset.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
Responsible for implementation of customers onto the NICE CXone platform, working closely with the Senior Director of Professional Services to determine customer contact center process and technical requirements and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, integration and other services on the vendor platform. The SIE serves in a lead implementation role, assisting and mentoring other implementation personnel
- Providing solution design and development for new customer implementations, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required to implement new customers on the NICE CXone platform.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, text, and other components of a customer contact center platform build.
- Determining third party or customer system (customer CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.) to the platforms as part of the contact center platform development efforts.
- Manage day-to-day technical aspects of multiple implementation projects.
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of customer implementations.
- Implementation of NICE CXone advanced services (i.e., Personal Connection, Proactive XS, Salesforce or other CRM integration, Auto Attendant, etc.).
- Coordination of connectivity, number management services, and other functions necessary to onboard customers.
- Provision of “expert services” assisting junior implementation resources with complex services including integration to third party systems, custom scripting, and other services as needed. The SIE serves as mentor to Implementation resources.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for contact center projects.
- Serving in a Project Manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with customers on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer organization.
- Creating required documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Maintaining the EPIC reputation with its key partners and customers.
- Experience implementing NICE CXone services required.
- Strong background with NICE CXone implementations, including CRM integrations with external platforms.
- Vendor technical configuration experience (NICE CXone)
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management / Marketing / Operational) field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor.
- 3+ years of implementation experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment or 3-5 years’ experience in contact center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, WFM, PBX, dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Contact Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but may mentor junior Implementation resources.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.This is largely a sedentary role; however, some typical office work may be required.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” customer work hours.
Minimal travel on occasion.
Why Work for
- Average tenure is five years
- Founded in 2003, EPIC is a stable company
- The brand and company are known and respected
- The product has been proven
- It is within family friendly communities (Omaha and Salt Lake City)
- EPIC is a steward of the community
- There’s opportunity for growth
The TEAM Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Employees take pride and ownership in the products/services
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges everyday
- “Be part of something EPIC”
- EPIC is a premium brand in the Cloud Contact Center Industry
- The company invests in its employees with good benefits
Apply to EPIC Connections
© 2021 EPIC Connections, Inc.