Does your technology perform the way you expected? Are you enjoying the projected ROI that was calculated while choosing which technology to deploy?
The applications offered through your contact center’s technology are designed to deliver a great customer experience. However, not utilizing the technology to its full capability can lead to long handle times, high abandonment rates and poor service levels that can have a direct impact on your bottom line.
A solid foundation enables you to utilize the technology to its fullest, ensuring that your business objectives are met—and exceeded.
EPIC’s team of contact center professionals will partner with your team to perform a thorough evaluation of your ACD, dialer, IVR, CRM, telephony and other on-premises and cloud-based systems. Our team will review existing system functionality while also reviewing contact center tools such as WFM, reporting, quality and analytics.
Our experts will help you by:
- Reducing agent handle times, call abandonment rates and improving service levels
- Leveraging our expertise to help you understand the implications of underutilized and outdated technology
- Measuring the impact of improved technology utilization
- Identifying inconsistencies in your existing customer experience
- Recommending the optimal services for your call center, including omni-channel services like chat, email, and social media
- Determining the fit of a premise or cloud solution and assisting with technology migration strategies
EPIC Connections will spend two weeks reviewing your technology infrastructure, meeting with key stakeholders and working with your team to validate business objectives and goals. Upon completion, we will deliver an executive summary to your team, detailing our findings and recommendations for improving technology utilization.
Through workforce, operations and technology optimization, EPIC saved one client 21% annually**.
Here’s how we did it:
- 5% reduction in call volume by making self-help options easier to find on website
- 20% reduction of contact center management time by automating processes
- Elimination of two Quality Assurance staff through deployment of QA call recording software
- Reduced email handling time by creating more structure on the email submission form
** Savings were based on implementation of all recommended changes. Client was a global manufacturing company with a 250 agent contact center.
What will you get?
Our team of contact center experts will help optimize your technology to improve efficiency and realize return on investment. EPIC Connections follows a proven 4-phase methodology in order to achieve optimal success:
Phase 1: Analysis
- Key stakeholder discussions and interviews in order to gain an understanding of business objectives
- Analysis of business processes, documentation, existing technology and contractual or business limitations
Phase 2: On-Site Discovery
- Team interviews and evaluation of current business practices
- Comprehensive understanding of existing technology solutions and gain a full understanding of company and organizational
- Initiate development of your fully customized Technology
- Optimization Roadmap
Phase 3: Gap Analysis
- Identify opportunities for optimization and perform current technology gap analysis
- Recognize areas for utilization enhancements and cost savings
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Complete Technology Optimization Roadmap and Prioritization Matrix
Phase 4: Custom Roadmap
- Executive presentation of process, analysis, and key recommendations
- Overview of your customized Technology Optimization Roadmap
- Distribution of Prioritization Matrix (soft copy)
At the conclusion of the engagement, our experts will present their top recommendations which highlight potential ROI, industry best practices, process improvements and workforce enhancements. You’ll also receive a customized Technology Optimization Roadmap and Prioritization Matrix detailing which initiatives should be pursued first based on business objectives.
Estimated savings for 300 seat contact center with implementation of all recommended changes