Are you a process-oriented individual who enjoys assessing customer requirements and building solutions to meet those needs? Does owning a project through to completion and seeing the customer appreciation of the results give you satisfaction? Do you have the ability to solve a customer’s business need through process analysis and workflow configuration?
EPIC Connections is a consulting organization specializing in contact center services and solutions. EPIC partners with cloud contact center platform providers, assisting them and their clients in defining call center requirements and implementing cloud ACD, IVR, dialer, email, chat and related solutions.
The EPIC Connections Implementation Analyst is the customer facing solution expert for cloud call center platforms working in tandem with providers like inContact, Five 9, Avaya, Genesys, Interactive Intelligence and other platforms to implement new customer call center solutions. The goal of the Implementation Manager is to work with the client to identify needs and build the solutions necessary to implement the partner call center platform services using the vendor configuration toolset.
JOB DESCRIPTION and Duties
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
Responsible for implementation of customers onto EPIC partner cloud call center platforms, working closely with the EPIC Project Director to determine customer call center process and technical requirements and configure the vendor cloud platform on behalf of the customer and vendor. This position will configure agents, skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing and other services on the vendor platform.
- Providing solution design and development for new client implementations, and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Building technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required to implement new clients on partner cloud contact center platforms. Most configuration work is completed using vendor configuration tools requiring little or no formal programming training.
- Creating ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, and other components of a customer call center platform build.
- Determining third party or client system (client CRM, databases, service platforms) integration requirements and building integration services (API, URL calls, etc.) to the platforms as part of the call center platform development efforts.
- Trouble-shooting problems during the configuration or go-live stages of client implementations.
- Maintaining expertise with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Providing business analysis, user needs analysis and business systems design for contact center projects.
- Serving in a project manager capacity for end-to-end system life cycle development of small to mid-scale projects (larger projects typically have a dedicated Project Manager).
- Consulting with clients on system capabilities, implementation best practices, system training, vendor support services and processes, and other needs related to the initial platform build and post-implementation vendor support.
- Creating documentation for implemented services.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Maintaining the EPIC reputation with its key partners and customers.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above.
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis.
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter.
- 3-5 years experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Contact center operational experience.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Vendor technical configuration experience (inContact, Five 9, Avaya, Interactive Intelligence, Genesys, etc.).
- Able to effectively utilize full MS Office suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to solve multiple, complex issues and work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills and experience with conducting presentations to customers.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing or other typical office work may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (up to 10%)
Omaha, NE (remote candidates may be considered)
Candidate should have 10+ years experience supporting contact center process change through technical writing, documentation, and process workflow mapping. Certifications in process management, such as COPC or Six Sigma a plus.
Candidate should have 5+ years experience writing technical and/or customer-facing documents in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry. The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience writing procedural documents
- Experience with process mapping
- Experience in structured writing or DITA
- Ability to interpret business processes and translate them into policy and procedure content
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Experience using all MS Office products
- Experience with Panviva SupportPoint is a bonus
Candidate should have 15+ years experience in designing and deploying enterprise-wide contact center technology solutions.
Candidate should have 15+ years executive experience leading cross-functional teams to design and manage strategic and tactical change in a contact center enterprise.