Call Center Consulting Jobs
Founded over a decade ago, EPIC Connections is a global contact center professional services and technology firm. EPIC is seeing rapid growth in each of its service segments and is currently looking for team-oriented, dynamic, experienced resources to support our growth.
Professional Services and Technology Positions
Senior Consultant – Contact Center Operations/Technology (Contractor)
Are you a contact center operations or technology professional who enjoys working with clients to design, deploy and optimize their contact center operations and technology? As a Senior Consultant, you will assist clients in transforming their customer’s experience, improve their operational efficiency and align technology with their business needs. Our process is “hands on.” Consultants work remotely and at our client’s sites with their front-line staff, listening to calls, observing interactions as well as analyzing data and interacting with key stakeholders.
We are looking for experienced contact center professionals to work on contract consulting engagements. Successful candidates have deep contact center experience and knowledge, strong verbal and written communication skills. They will possess the ability to apply analysis, observation and experience to deliver impactful recommendations in a professional read-out.
EPIC Connections is a 16-year old, contact center consulting and professional services firm focused on helping our clients with their contact center operations and technology transformations. EPIC consulting engagements have delivered millions of dollars value to our clients.
Engagements typically require overnight travel to client locations.
- 10+ years of experience in contact center operations and/or workforce management
- 5+ years of experience in multiple contact center leadership positions
- Outstanding customer relationship skills with strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams across multiple levels of an organization
- MS Office with specific experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Contact Center technology experience strongly preferred
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
Why Work for
- Average tenure is five years
- Founded in 2003, EPIC is a stable company
- The brand and company are known and respected
- The product has been proven
- It is within family friendly communities (Omaha and Salt Lake City)
- EPIC is a steward of the community
- There’s opportunity for growth
The TEAM Says:
- The employees care for one another
- The people and culture are genuine
- Employees take pride and ownership in the products/services
- There’s a passion for the brand
- New challenges everyday
- “Be part of something EPIC”
- EPIC is a premium brand in the Cloud Contact Center Industry
- The company invests in its employees with good benefits
© 2020 EPIC Connections, Inc.