At the recent inContact User Conference, Bill Pieper was a featured speaker discussing the importance of evaluating business processes as part of any technology implementation. He was joined by Tom Cardella, CEO of TLC Associates, who provided a cautionary tale involving implementing WFO without process rehab. The highlights of his presentation include:
- Why look at process first?
- Avoid the “process pitfalls”
- Low hanging fruit: rehab for the most common processes
- EPIC’s prescription for healthy process improvement
- Case study: TLC’s Workforce Optimization implementation