Implementing a traditional IVR can be a painful journey. If you are implementing an IVR, either on premise or through a managed service that depends on cradle-to-the-grave system development and traditional language tuning, you are in for an experience that you are not likely to enjoy. The bottom line is that it is a lot of work and often does not deliver on the promises of the business case that supported it. Let’s take a walk through the painful journey of a traditional IVR implementation.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter
- EPIC Connections Adds GOLD Certified Implementation Partner Status to Its Portfolio of Contact Center Service Offerings May 10, 2018
- The Right Call Center Location: Site Visits, Due Diligence, and Driving to a Final Decision May 10, 2018
- Perseverance Through Rapid Change: EPIC Connections Celebrates 15 Years of Success as a Mainstay in Contact Center Consulting March 27, 2018
- The Right Call Center Location: Understanding Market Dynamics and the Sought After “Sweet Spots” February 20, 2018
- The Right Call Center Location: A Guide for Evaluating Cities and Countries January 30, 2018